Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

This year I have been feeling very motivated and I decided that the best thing to do to keep this motivation going would be to set some goals for this year. So I thought I would share them with you.

Goals for 2012

1. Update organizational system for the house
2. Update Finances
3. Put up Fence and Deck
4. Make a Vegetable Garden
5. Try new recipes
6. Live off stockpile for a week at least once every 2 months
7. Spend more time on me
8. Spend more time with my Hubby without electronics
9. Go South in December
10. Find new crafts to do with the girls
11. Find new ways to be frugal
12. Blog more, organize Blog ideas
13. Continue to review and update goals
14. Stay on top of photos everyday
15. Update the girls baby books
 

I am really looking forward to all the changes that I am planning and I can't wait to share them all with you!

No comments: